<VV> RE: Lots of Chit Chat...UltraVan #299

DSJKLING at sbcglobal.net DSJKLING at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 17 15:00:46 EST 2005

Okay, here's some corvair content....

I'm going to go pick up our newest acquisition
tomorrow.  That new acquisition is UltraVan #299.
Hopefully it is running and in excellent shape as
described.  I say descibed because we were the ones
who ended up buying it off ebay without even driving
it or looking it over in person!  I've never done
that before so hope we don't get burned.  We only
have a deposit down right now so I guess we still
have some recourse if the seller wasn't completely
honest.  I don't have any reason to believe they were
not.  This will be an adventure!  It is 300 miles
away and the drive is going to take forever with as
much as we've wanted one.  I'm taking the necessary
tools, parts and fluids in case we have problems on
the way home.  This will be our first UltraVan.
We've wanted one for years but were never in the
right place at the right time to own one.  This one
looks like it is in great original shape.  Wish us
luck!!

Dan Kling
1961 Greenbrier Deluxe, 3.89 4spd, 110hp
1963 Spyder, Restored, converted to Saginaw 4spd, no
engine yet
1967 UltraVan  New to the herd!!
http://photos.yahoo.com/duchesskyra