<VV> Lots of chit chat

Keith Hammett khammett at stainlessfab.com
Thu Mar 17 14:40:26 EST 2005

57 degree F. right now, but working to support you Lon. :)  Weekend will be
in the 60's, Saturday new S/S gas tank will be slipped into place and filler
and vent tube orientation will be marked so holes can be cut.

I attached the engine/body seal and have them installed now.  To attach I
used some number 8 screws and nuts, worked just fine and can easily be
removed unlike either staples or pop rivets.  Carbs are installed as is the
linkage.  Need to figure out why/what returns the gas pedal on the rampy,
right now it is on the floor and will only come up if pulled by hand.

Still need to:

finish installing brake lines
install master cylinder
rebuild rear brakes
repack rear wheel bearings
replace o-ring seals on axle yokes
finish hooking up electric
install mufflers
prime oil pump
install distributor, plugs, and wires

once running then need to work on the cosmetics of the rampy.

Now back to supporting Lon (keeps my boss happy also)!

Keith Hammett
Willard, Mo
'62 Rampside (what above post is referring to)
'65 Monza Vert (list too long to list to get it running)