<VV> RE: Aren't we glad we don't have this guy!! (NO CORVAIR)

mopar at jbcs2.net mopar at jbcs2.net
Thu Mar 17 15:06:28 EST 2005

Hank!
We do have that guy!
Occasionally people have gotten up in arms and have given pretty snippy
replies like,
"Buy the Tech Guide", or
"We just answered that one last week........."
There are a lot of people who become "new" to the hobby and have lots of
questions. The wrong answer will discourage them and they will find another
hobby.............
Quite awhile ago, I asked a question and I was given the tech guide reply,
and yes I had the tech guide and I had looked, but it was not in the
location I would have expected. Sometimes it is easier to ask on the
internet. A proper reply would have been to supply the answer, and then
recommend the tech guide and beginners manual on their merits for future
reference, this encourages people..............
Give some newbie a smart ass answer here, you think they will be a
prospective future member?

Yeah, sometimes we do have that guy..........

Gary Swiatowy