<VV> Re: VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 2, Issue 121

Chuck Kubin dreamwoodck at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 17 15:09:24 EST 2005

JR,
---Chicago.... being the "windy" city.... we just blow the snow away.

Usually takes a pint or two of gas mixed with oil and a 5hp snow blower.

I've got a long driveway,too.--

Fond memories of growing up. Shovel 2-foot deep snow, walk to Catholic school, be told that nobody let the radio station know the school was closed for the day.

Meanwhile, a guy from Texas told me it took all day to drive to the end of his driveway. I told him I had a Corvair like that too.

"Chicago" Chuck Kubin