Fwd: <VV> Something dumb?

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Fri Mar 18 11:09:43 EST 2005

In a message dated 3/17/2005 4:25:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Sethracer at aol.com writes:

> felt it's kind of the "Corvair" thing to do, ya know?

I do the same thing all the time.   It may not be sane but the "green" people
call it environmentally responsible behavior.  My neighbors "marvel" at my
ability to keep the old Corvairs on the road--just as I'm sure the neighbors of
all Corvair people "marvel" at our ability to keep our "unsafe" vehicles
alive.  We're definitely a "gifted" bunch of people.

Bob Hall
Group Corvair
'64 Brier
'65 Corsa