<VV> Corvair in the News

Bill Elliott Corvair at fnader.com
Fri Mar 18 15:24:36 EST 2005

I'll jump in along with Phil. Not only is the car (and Jim and his wife) wonderful, he also does an awesome
job of representing the Corvair community at a number of multi-make car shows all over the region. We
could not have a better ambassador.

But I did learn not to park next to him at shows. His car makes a "driver" look downright tatty.

Bravo on the great article!!
Bill

> Hi-
>    Since Jim may not pipe up and claim this, I'll do it for him.  This is a beautiful and meticulously restored, Gold medal senior division turbo coupe.  For
those who don't know him, Jim Simpson is a member of this list who often answers questions about turbos, he is a long time CORSA member and is the
treasurer (and past president) of Group Corvair in Wash DC.  It's great to see one of our own get some publicity.