<VV> Corvair in the News

par429 at aol.com par429 at aol.com
Fri Mar 18 13:28:40 EST 2005

 Hi-
    Since Jim may not pipe up and claim this, I'll do it for him.  This is a beautiful and meticulously restored, Gold medal senior division turbo coupe.  For those who don't know him, Jim Simpson is a member of this list who often answers questions about turbos, he is a long time CORSA member and is the treasurer (and past president) of Group Corvair in Wash DC.  It's great to see one of our own get some publicity.

Great article Jim!

Phil Richardson
President, Group Corvair