<VV> Re: 50th Anniversary of the Corvair by Chevrolet

NOSVAIR at aol.com NOSVAIR at aol.com
Fri Mar 18 19:33:09 EST 2005

In a message dated 3/18/2005 3:06:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,

> It's and eastern convention year.  I hope some clubs are thinking about
> doing it up right!
>
> Dennis

  At the rate I'm going (2 painted panels per year) I should be ready by late
2009 <G>.  I was afraid to respond to Lon's queiry about people sitting
around typing instead of working on their Corvairs.  Canuck #605 sits in cold
storage while my time is consumed by less interesting old iron.  On a side note,
while being early in Canadian production my '60 shows none of the early US
production characteristics such as a horn hole, complex E brake mechanism, rubber
coated steel sill plates, one piece muffler hanger or the different front
door/fender opening contour.  It was made in the first week of 1960 due to late
Canadian production start up.
  2009 or bust!

Bruce Webster
'60 569