<VV> Download time (NO CORVAIR)

SPYDER62 at aol.com SPYDER62 at aol.com
Fri Mar 18 21:15:33 EST 2005

In a message dated 3/18/2005 10:37:54 AM Pacific Standard Time,
kaczmarek at charter.net writes:

I  actually SLOWED mine down from 3 meg to 2 meg download speed, as I didn't
really need it THAT fast, and it saved me 10.00 per month.  My Internet
costs 20.00 a month, and it is well worth it.

Ha, now I know why you don't join us racers, just can't take live in  the
fast lane.
 Speed is GOOD

Satellite providers also offer Internet connection services at  equal
speeds....well worth the price. It isn't even a frugality thing  anymore......Why go
nuts waiting for stuff to download??

They are not as fast, just got rid of my satellite provider (directway) and
went with Comcast and no way will I go back. As the Directway add says a CLEAR
 view to the South, they are not lying about that. Don't let a cloud get in
the  way, I've gone days with no connection because it's raining here in Oregon
or  back at their main site. When the hurricanes hit last year my connection
was off  and on.
rich