<VV> dummy drive train.

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 19 11:03:40 EST 2005

Would a couple of threaded rods do it?  You just want to keep the rear
wheels from going to far outboard, right?  Maybe I'm missing something here,
but it seems like that should do it.  The only one I ever pulled the entire
drive train on was on its way to the crusher and that was a long time ago.
It did not have to move after the drivetrain was out.  It just waited in the
driveway for the winch to pull it onto the truck.  So, maybe there is an
issue I'm overlooking.

Later, JR