<VV> Convertables, why?, was: Dummy early lovers

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Mon Mar 21 17:41:30 EST 2005

I've had it down. But I could probably count the number of times on the
fingers of one hand. LOL! Besides, it was supposed to be a 4door, and it
turned out to be one of those lousy convertables. DAMN!! That was it's
mistake, not mine - being the wrong body style. (G) At least it has air
conditioning! (When you have a/c, why would you need to put the top down?)

I refer it as a sort of a blessing in disguise... Frankly, I would have
considered it even more of a blessing had it been a 4door. (sigh)

-Mark (4doors RULE!)