<VV> I may have the solution to the dummy drive train problem

Rob Landers CorsaRob at charter.net
Sat Mar 19 19:16:31 EST 2005

Hi... Bob's right, they're very handy.

I wasn't going to say anything yet because I'm all out.  A friend had one
and I decided to use it to have one made for me... the place that did the
welding wouldn't do less than 10 so I had 10 made.  Sold them all very
quickly.  They would be very easy for someone with any welding skills to
make.  Mine is over at my shop which is about 75 miles away and I'm planning
to take a pic or two on Tuesday.  In the mean time, I think there might have
been something on this in the CORSA tech guide.

Curious to see the one that Lon's going to have available.

Rob Landers