<VV> EM Shifter

jryall at juno.com jryall at juno.com
Sun Mar 20 07:30:19 EST 2005

What I've done in the past is to bend down the tab in the back end of the
shift tube so that it no longer locates the shift connector.  I place the
transmission in reverse, then have someone locate the shifter so that is
in the reverse position, but not against the edge of the housing.  I then
clamp the shift connector and the tube together using the clamp only.

John Ryall