<VV> Re: learning to weld

Dave Morris "BigD" BigD at DaveMorris.com
Sun Mar 20 11:35:41 EST 2005

Man, you guys generate a ton of e-mails to this list.  I can't find any
product "I could make one" refers to.

All I know is that after taking a welding class at a community college, I'm
glad I didn't buy a MIG welder and got an oxyacetylene torch instead.  I
also discovered that Richard Finch's book on welding is more useful than
the $150 college textbook they required us to buy for the class.

Dave Morris