<VV> dummy Late lovers

Shaun shaun_mcgarvey at shaw.ca
Sun Mar 20 12:31:45 EST 2005

In my eyes, simpler is better. I don't mind Lates, but around here they all
have that disgusting rustout around the bottom corners of the windshield.
When they get bad, the entire wheelwell lips rust out along with the hinge
post for the front doors, all seriously compromising the structure. Earlies
rust, but in non-critical parts of the structure.
The fact that GM designed out the 'fun to drive' factor so Lates drive just
like every other GM vehicle is another reason I like Earlies better.
Out in my driveway right now is about the ultimate daily driver Corvair.
It's a restored 1960 700 4dr with a '64 95hp/pg and complete '64 front and
rear suspensions.
If any of the 1960-only parts need replacing, they are dirt-cheap, and the
icing on the cake? A gas heater!