<VV> Re: learning to weld

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 20 12:43:21 EST 2005

Oh, yea, heating frozen fasteners, I forgot about that. Good point
However, the origional post was based on the fact he didn't have much use
for MIG welding. I assume (often gets me in trouble) he's talking wire
welder.
I think a wire welder is a no-brainer over gas welding (welding, not cutting
or heating) or stick welding, ESPECIALLY sheet metal. I'm not much of a
welder, but wire welding is almost fun.
Next bridge I build, I'll consider gas or stick, but til then, its my mig
machine.
Oh, yes, I DO have a gas setup; for cutting and heating.

Harry Yarnell
perryman garage and orphanage
perryman, MD
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net