<VV> 2-63 Corvairs

Thomas Shepard teshep at marshallnet.com
Sun Mar 20 16:31:07 EST 2005

Hey Gang,
I just got back from a cruise out to the country. And was invited to look over 2-63 Coevairs.
The first one was a 2 dr hrd top. It had a torn down engine with a 4 speed tranny. Inside the car was a pair of heads with a turbo compressor and carb attached. There were a couple of spyder dashes laying on the seat.The floorboard on the drivers side was rusted through.
The second car was inside of the barn. It was a blue convert spyder. The registration laying on the seat was for a 63 covert which matched up.There was a good looking heat shield on the back seat. It also had most of the turbo engine in the back. There was a couple of turbo dashes laying on the seat also. The car had a set of aluminum mags. The tires were partiale deflated. The drivers sidr front fender was rusted. The top was still fairly whole with a couple of small holes. It would probable fall to pieces if it was moved down.

Ok, from my discriptions of the cars and the parts, what would these two cars be worth????
Give me an honest answer if you can.
Thanks for your time
Tom Shepard
' 65 Monza 110/ pg