<VV> Dummy drivetrain

Vic Howard vichoward at frontiernet.net
Sun Mar 20 18:51:37 EST 2005

Boy! was I off the mark. All the measurements I gave you in my previous post
were close but not right.
I know this is an old thread but I do want to correct my errors.

The cross pipe is a 1 1/2" id pipe 50" long. From the center of the pipe,
measure 24" each way and that is where you would weld the 8" long 1"
diameter pipe that will press up against the shock mounts. Then, 2" from
each end you drill the holes that fits into  each strut rod bracket.Then you
bolt the pipe to the strut rod bracket with bolts. This keeps the wheels
straight up and down as well as prevents the trailing arms to flex in. I
hope this will help someone out there.
Vic Howard