<VV> Mark vs Earlies

vairologist at juno.com vairologist at juno.com
Mon Mar 21 02:52:19 EST 2005

> From: "airvair" <airvair at richnet.net>
--------------snip--------------
Earlies aren't "superior." Just unsophisticated. Proof is that you don't
have to pull the axles out of a late model in order to drop out
only theengine
Smitty says;  Mark did you ever actually stand in the same parking lot
with an Early or have you always viewed tham from down the street?  You
don't remove the axles of an Early to drop the engine.  You don't have to
take the "U" joint bolts apart, and you don't have to pull the yokes off
either.  You just remove 4 nuts on the backing plate and pull the whole
mess out far enough for the engine to clear.  The "U" joint yoke and all
just pulls right out of the differential.  I keep telling you, if you
want to form an opinion, check with me first.