<VV> NO Corvair, Minivan Seat for Sale Cheap

GYoungwolf at aol.com GYoungwolf at aol.com
Mon Mar 21 07:03:24 EST 2005

Pardon the note, but I made what I think is a fantastic deal on a couple of
individual rear seats for my daughter's '01 Pontiac Montana and want to pass
it on to a Corvair owner. She has the 6 seat van, and wanted a seventh, so I
bought one on ebay. The seller was selling 2 of them and did not want to
split
them up. So, if this type of seat will work for you just let me know and you
can have the other one for the shipping cost (to me). It's beige/tan cloth
and
should fit any related vehicle such as the Venture, Silhouette, etc.
Private replies only :-). Thanks, Grant