<VV> Where does the small wiring harness from temp sensor and oil pressure sensor go?

Joe West joew at diveaz.com
Tue Mar 22 10:34:30 EST 2005

All,

I am getting ready to install a new wiring harness (very small) that goes
from the main engine bay wiring harness to the right cylinder temperature
sending unit and oil pressure sending unit.

My old harness was destroyed... And now I'm at a memory loss to figure out
where the harness transitions from the top of the engine to the right hand
side temperature sending unit.  The oil pressure connection is a piece o
cake and so is the plug in to the main engine bay harness... The problem is
that I can't figure out where the wire that goes to the right hand side head
should go through the sheetmetal to get from the top of the engine to the
sending unit on the head.

Can someone describe where this wire goes through the sheetmetal?

Kind Regards,

Joe West