<VV> Misc. Questions

sam pam and fam sgrabenhourst at charter.net
Wed Mar 23 02:39:43 EST 2005

I hate to bother everyone but I cannot seem to bring up the archives right now for some reason. When upgradeing the rear suspension on a 63 to a 64 do you need the 64 transaxle or not ?  If you do not need the 64 trans, where do you mount the center bracket on the transverse leaf spring ?Also, does anybody have an extra set of 64 rear lower a-arms with leafspring hardware. I have the spring but nothing else. Also, can you put a LM transaxle in an early ?

Sam Grabenhorst

63 Monza vert project, 3:27 4spd, 64 suspension, 65 140 engine, custom paint and interior. ( one of these days it will be finished, but not in time for Portland )