<VV> 1966 Corsa Seats

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 23 14:23:40 EST 2005

Removing that chrome CAP runs the risk that you will likely destroy it.  I'm
not aware of NOS or reproduction ones being available.  You can get those
caps at an upholstery shop (and maybe other places?).  But, they will not be
chrome and will likely look a bit different in shape.  So, be expecting (if
you want chrome ones) that you will likely have to go with non stock looking
ones and send them out for chrome.

Once the caps are off, you can spread the uprights far enough to get them
off the pegs.

Maybe someone else has a better solution?

Later, JR