<VV> Factory Tire Question

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 23 14:41:21 EST 2005

I took the question to be...  Should he DUMP the existing tires and use the
existing rims OR get an additional set of rims for the "drive on" tires and
save the originals?

I thought my answer spoke to that.

Anyway, your (correct) answer about unrestored class applies if he is
showing in CORSA competition, but maybe he wants to show the car as
originally equipped at other events.  If so, he should drive there on the
"driver" tires and then change over to the "show" tires once the car is
parked.  The exact "show" use anticipated was not specified in the original
question.

I wonder if this car is equipped with factory air?   In the tires...  GGG

Later, JR