<VV> Factory Tire Question

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Wed Mar 23 22:00:08 EST 2005

Depending on the year, which corresponds to tire size/spec, original-type
repro tires are available from places like Coker. The '66 - '69 7.00" x 13"
tires are not available and there are no plans to make them according to the
various vintage tire repro places--I think because, unlike some of the other
sizes, only Corvairs used 7x13.

So my advice would be to see if original type tires are available as a
repro. If they are, get rid of the originals after photo documenting them.

--Kent