<VV> 66 a/c coupe worth?

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Wed Mar 23 22:30:32 EST 2005

In a message dated 3/23/2005 7:18:41 PM Pacific Standard Time,
vairvert67 at yahoo.com writes:

> Any one have a rough Idea what would be a fair asking price that he should
> start out at. I know with out seeing it is difficult but some Idea would be
> helpful.
> It is near Pensacola FL and sounds like with will be available soon. If and
> when it does I am going to sugest it be offered here first
>
> Mike Moyer

Last year I paid $800 for  1969 #5990 [ 10th to the last]  that had 50k
miles..original...but rough body / interior....that's the killer!  Most are looking
at $3000 for paint and a $1000  for interior...

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V