<VV> Re: Trying to appraise my Greenbrier-Need help on Value Issue 173

Gary Swiatowy mopar at jbcs2.net
Thu Mar 24 05:52:00 EST 2005

I have never heard of any FC being sold for even close to that amount. I
have heard of a Concours Senior Division Spyder Convertible being sold for
around $18,000, but a Greenbrier?
You say it is of Concours quality, has it competed in Corsa Concours? How
about AACA. A pedigree of that nature is required to even start to approach
that level of value.
The FC's have so far not as far as I know sold for record values, though I
have heard of some going in the $8000 range.

An appraiser likes to see receipts and documentation of NOS parts, do you
have pictures of the restoration? A good appraiser also will research values
of recent sales of similar vehicles. If the Vehicle was a Hemi Mopar, you
would find some big numbers, but most likely not a Greenbrier.
Check the link below for pictures of a restoration of an FC which I would
consider senior division quality, and I would estimate it's value in the
range you are looking at. especially pay attention of the underneath detail.
http://community.webshots.com/scripts/editPhotos.fcgi?action=viewall&albumID=244841866

Gary Swiatowy