<VV> Pertronics vs. Points

Ewell Mills emills5 at cfl.rr.com
Thu Mar 24 06:46:30 EST 2005

Thanks for all the replies.  Seems I need to do some trouble shooting on the car with the Pertronics set-up.  Had not really thought about it until communicating with Joe.  Car has always been slow to start and I just assumed that was the way it was.  Carburetors are from Grant Young, so I had not even considered checking anything being wrong with them as some suggested.  Car runs really great otherwise, just slow to fire off when cranking.  I'll report back what I found. (that is if I can fix it).

Cecil Mills
Cocoa, Fl.