<VV> Help with estimate of value

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Thu Mar 24 10:36:28 EST 2005

I am forwarding this to the Virtual Vairs list at the request of the  author.
Please reply to him with your thoughts and opinions. His  E-mail is:
corvair_esp at yahoo.com

I need a Corvair Value quote. I was hit by another car
and the person  does not want to pay the $4400, which
is an average of 4 quotes for the  damage to be
repaired. He wants to just give me the money for
another car  because he does not have insurance and a
suspended license. This is where you  guys come in to
help. I will give you a brief run down of what I have
in  the car:
1962 Monza coupe
4spd
102 motor
New carpet
Ok  repaint
All stock hubcaps and rims
Petronix ignition
6AL box
K&N  air filter
Optima Red top battery
Grant steering wheel
Custom 4 speaker  surround sound system
Dynamat the complete floor and fire  walls
Alarm
Custom APC front seats and RJS 4 point belts
Custom header  exhaust system
Electric fuel pump
Variable ratio pulley
Autometer 5”  Tach
Custom head lights with relays
General condition: Not Concourse but  not junk
Daily driver
Please help me out by giving me an estimate,  and
possible web sites to check for real pricing not Kelly
Blue Book scrap  yard prices.
Thanks for you help.
Just one note for you guys. I will need  Replies before
3:00pm Thursday.
Thanks  again.
Joshua