<VV> RE: Daughter's first car, well truck actually NON CORVAIR

Keith Hammett khammett at stainlessfab.com
Thu Mar 24 11:09:20 EST 2005

Thank goodness I bought the '92 instead of the '93.  ggg  I have over
150,000 miles with just the roof being repainted under warranty.  I did
replace the transmission, do to my own fault at around 120,000 miles.  The
distributor went at about 140,000 miles.  Front end is all still nice and
tight (all original), gets checked at every oil change.

Must have been a (1) bad rack since Ford did no recalls on the '93
concerning this....

Keith Hammett

ps sent to vv-talk as well even though I am not on vv-talk, also added non
Corvair in subject.