<VV> Trying to appraise my Greenbrier-Need help on Value

corvairs lonwall at corvairunderground.com
Thu Mar 24 13:13:54 EST 2005

Normally I never value vehicles without seeing them , but in this case
Taylor  is correct. While there may be unusual circumstances with your
particular vehicle , only a physical appraisal could determine that. And
that appears to be the point.  Stock restored Greenbriars simply do not
bring $15,000.00, at least, not as an established rule. You may not need
an appraisal up to $20,000.00 but look at it this way - Does that mean
that you could claim $19,999.00 on a poorly restored 1962 4 door without
question from Taylor? Obviously there is a logical line drawn
somewhere.  Lon