<VV> Trying to appraise my Greenbrier-Need help on Value

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 23 20:11:17 EST 2005

See if you can find a recent copy of "Old Car Price Guide"  They rank
quality, options (some) and price.  Or, maybe someone on VV can look it up
for you.

That will at least give you some kind of starting point.  Sounds like it
would be a "class 1" vehicle - so long as it is not driven anywhere.  Then,
probably a class 2.

Later, JR