<VV> RE: Greenbrier and corvair values

mopar at jbcs2.net mopar at jbcs2.net
Thu Mar 24 16:26:57 EST 2005

I would especially like to see pictures if it has a camper installed as I
know of someone in Syracuse looking for accurate pictures of restored
campers.
And trust me I know it is quite easy to put an inordinate amount of money
in a restoration.
Myself, I do it out of love for the vehicle, and have put more into them
than I can ever recoup. I also have myself spread pretty thin with too many
"Toys".
 Dennis Dorogi from the NFCC has the Rampside pictured in the Webshots
albums, and it has scored 99 points in the last two Four Clubs Concours.
Look for this one at the Buffalo Convention in 06. If I was speculating, I
would appraise this ones value in the 20,000 range. And that would probably
be less than he has in it as well.........

Gary Swiatowy