<VV> RE: Greenbrier and corvair values

Ruth Dorogi dfamily at cecomet.net
Thu Mar 24 20:13:03 EST 2005

Thank you for the kind words about my rampside Gary.  But I think you are
overstating its worth a bit.  I do have close to $15,000 in it and I have
done ALL the work.  However, it is insured for just $9000.  The trouble is
that I keep putting more money into it.  Lots of nice NOS  FC parts on ebay
lately!  There are some truly nice FCs in Oregon  that will be seen in this
years convention.  Dennis Dorogi