<VV> Greenbrier and corvair values (long)

N. Joseph Potts pottsf at msn.com
Thu Mar 24 18:27:06 EST 2005

My thought is that increases in the money value of our treasures increases
the risk of their being stolen. Since I just want to keep and enjoy mine,
and my kids want to inherit the car (one car, two kids who share nicely),
the dollar value of Fireball holds NO positives for me, unless hard times
hit and I have to sell it for food.
     Obviously, this is just MY take. Yours is likely to be different in one
way or another.

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C, The Stick, Lo-Jack, ignition kill
switch, and lots of other stuff like that