<VV> Greenbrier & Corvair values See Pictures of the Greenbrier

Gail P Policella gailvair at juno.com
Thu Mar 24 22:59:30 EST 2005

I've received alot of response about my question.  Thank you for them.
People have been asking to see photo's.  It was featured in the CORSA
Communique, Sept 04.  I would be happy to forward a few pictures if you
are unable to view the Communique.

We are not proud as to how much we spent on this restoration but, we are
happy with the end result.  My husband and I spent alot of blood, sweat
and tears restoring this van.  I can't imagine what it would have cost if
we had paid people to disassemble, sandblast, wetsand, polish, reassemble
and the general grunt work it takes.  We did most of the work ourselves
because we knew that very few restoration shops would put the pride and
passion into it like we did.  We also spent many hours researching the
details to make it right.

Thanks for your comments.

Gail & John Policella
Margate, FL