<VV> Re: Value increases

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 25 19:06:13 EST 2005

My opinion....  Give it another 30 yrs and the market for Vairs will tank.
Look at the Model A club.  Members are dying off faster than the remaining
cars are and the ones left (members) are not able (or want or afford?) to
keep that market price up.  This will be Corvairs in 30 yrs.  Guess I'll
have to wait around and see if this prediction comes true.  Let's see, I'll
only be 90 ish.

So, if you want to see the price of Vairs stay up, you should welcome with
open arms the younger set who wants them even if they don't want to keep
them strictly stock.  That is how to avoid garages with parked Corvairs all
over the country and no one to drive them.

Later, JR