<VV> "transpo trash" euphoria!

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Sat Mar 26 00:09:56 EST 2005

Case in point;

While tinkering with the WUM  today....bored to death!   ggg    I discovered
that the Perimeter Seal  has a GAP  in it...but otherwise is fine [ soft ]

Do I buy a NEW PS............do I go scrounge a ULTRA part............do I
cut a small piece of  Roof Flashing, left over from when I made a "Muffler Heat
shield" [ lighter and more sparkle that a stock piece!], to cover the gap..and
screw it to the PS retaining strip..using the existing screw???

You've got 3 guesses!  gggggg  After I painted it semi gloss black..you can't
see it!
Good enough for the Peoples Choice Show at Portland!  LOL!!

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V