<VV> Mattster Garage

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Sat Mar 26 11:09:34 EST 2005

In a message dated 3/26/2005 7:03:07 AM Pacific Standard Time,
NOSVAIR at aol.com writes:

>  Who needs Jesse James when we already have Matt with his tin snips and
> spray bombs?  I'd bet following Matt around with a camcorder would be 100
> times
> more entertaining!  If only we could be assured all the fame and furtune
> wouldn't go to his head. ;^)
>
> Bruce Webster

**
Go to  http://members.aol.com/patiomatt/FGB1.htm   for episode #1-5  of
Mattster Garage......unfortunately I couldn't get any of my "KIT / bolt-on"
suppliers to sponsor the show!  And I don't have any "pretty boy "  art on my arms!
LOL!

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V