<VV> Rust Free EUM--on group Red

Geoffrey A Johnson geoffj at unm.edu
Sat Mar 26 11:40:53 EST 2005

Hank
Its a late!  No matter what they all go... <GGG>
Our Corsa that is
Albuquerque NM all its life has that rust,
no where near as bad though!
My 63 Arizona/New Mexico all its life Convert I found some minor rocker
rust.  Outside in though...  Dirt and leaves behind the Alluminum cover
had rotted through the panel over the years it sat.  Only a couple minutes
welding when the time comes though!
Hank I can post pictures if  you send them to me.
-Geoff
66 Corsa
63 Vert
63 Coupe