<VV> Moss Killing-no Corvair

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Sat Mar 26 13:00:33 EST 2005

Oh, I love moss. :o)

Seriously, my problem in one area of my lawn is growing grass at all,
let alone moss. Seems the area is under a tree and next to the house,
which shades it from sun, protects it from rain, and sucks up any
moisture that gets there at all. Anyone know of a super-hardy grass variety?

Not sure how one would go about getting rid of moss, though. Sorry,
Chuck.....

-Mark C