<VV> RE: Corvair Values and "transportation" drivers

ronchoy at comcast.net ronchoy at comcast.net
Sat Mar 26 14:11:24 EST 2005

My two are daily drivers. the convertible had extensive body work to uncrumple all the corners. My sedan was repainted but otherwise unrestored.  Mechanical work, of course.
   I never wanted to restore them completely, because that would limit their utility. They look ok at a distance and I drive them everywhere without excess concern.  I love my Corvairs and i drive them. I've made no plans for ther future!   :) -ron 65,66