<VV> Steering wheel and column fit

Norgehyde at aol.com Norgehyde at aol.com
Sat Mar 26 14:12:06 EST 2005

Hi All,
I was wondering if anyone was knowledgeable to answer this question
Would a 1967 Chevell steering wheel and column (complete) will fit
mechanically into a 1966 corvair? I have  obtained a steering column and wheel from a
"67 chevell and want to know how difficult it will be to install in my 1966
corsa convertible (the column has tilt as well as being telescopic - and
ironically its the right color - if it works, what luck) with out any modification.
(i.e. - will it slip right in to the steering as an equal exchange)

Eric H
New York
1966 corsa convertible (obviously)
140