<VV> Tire gurus - What kind of tires do I have?

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Sat Mar 26 14:25:06 EST 2005

In a message dated 3/26/2005 11:10:20 AM Pacific Standard Time,
dougmackintosh at yahoo.com writes:

> Need some expert advice on tires.  My new driver has
> the following sizes (new tires):
>
> Front: P185/80 D13
> Rear: C78-13
>
> Are these both bias ply, or is the front radial?  I've
> never seen a "D13" designation before.
>
> Thanks

The C78's are from the 70's  bias!  JUNK'EM

The "D"??  sure it's not an "R"  rubbed off?   Read the fine print on the
sidewall...

But even "I"  would go down to the local  discount tire store   and get 5 NEW
  P185/80/R13's   normally on the west coast  4@  $69.....Get 5  and check
the jack!

What is your NEW  driver?

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V