<VV> battery area question

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 26 23:34:56 EST 2005

Oh, I took a closer look at that cutaway picture I had mentioned earlier.
It looks like it is supposed to be a very early '66.  Has the small wedding
rings on the tail lights and ALSO has the grommet for the battery vents.  It
does NOT appear to have the "over the top" battery hold down strap.

Later, JR