<VV> Re: Battery Question

Thomas Stingl tsc01 at corvair.de
Sun Mar 27 00:28:12 EST 2005

> it would still be vented

They might have some very small orifice on top in hidden caps, or not.
Anyway the last 20 years I have not seen a standard car battery for sale
where a venting tube could be attached. Only on motorbike batteries, where
the vehicle could be inclined a lot, and acid could be spilled ...
... but I usually do not pay in Dolares so all bets are off ;-)

Thomas - only 2 Vespas vented ...

--
Thomas Stingl | ts1 at corvair.de | http://corvair.de/ | ICQ# 258018925
1961 Rampside - 1962 Greenbrier - 1962 Monza Wagon - 1963 Corvan