<VV> Concours classification

Shaun shaun_mcgarvey at shaw.ca
Sun Mar 27 13:32:50 EST 2005

I believe the ignitor would put you in 'modified'. Street stock allows stock
parts from other Corvairs or models.
The carpet would be debatable.
In my experience you want to be in 'modified' anyway, there are no
deductions for incorrect finishes etc...
The only thing that counts is quality of fit, finish, function and
cleanliness.

yea, Vairily ... Shaun