<VV> Concours classification

Flat6Vair Flat6Vair at insightbb.com
Sun Mar 27 16:53:59 EST 2005

Correction :  For CORSA,  The only thing that counts is quality of fit,
finish, function and cleanliness FOR ALL CLASSES.
classification only really counts for the preservation awards <factory stock
and factory stock restored>

Other shows have different rules and DO deduct for correctness -- to varying
degrees.

tim mahler