<VV> SEUM Update

qcc65 at charter.net qcc65 at charter.net
Sun Mar 27 19:22:46 EST 2005

OK Guys,
   Since I last updated......We are nearing completion of the paint stripping. Windshield and back glass have been removed for cleanoing and painting the jams. New clips and weastripe/adheadive were installed. Glad I didn't
find the problems Hank did. This "LOS" is pretty much rust free. The problems with this one seem to be in rubber and plastic parts. The interior (black '66) is about done. Acid etch primer and sandable primer are sprayed
everywhere except at the pinchweld and the collision area. I will be doing the pinchweld area this week. Down low requires a lot of bending over and laying on my back with the grinder/wire brush. Trying to schedule it into
Richards shop the week of April 2nd/9th for body work. Gotta get lights all working this week. I want to drive it to South Carolina for the body work and paint. Hope those plans work out. It should make it's debut at Helen.
Failing that I will shoot for the York Summer fest and then the CORSA/NC FallAffair. Time on the computer is limited but maybe I'll post some pictures this week and email out the link. Life is good in ULTRA Town.

Ron Guy
CORSA, Corvair Atlanta, CORSA/NC, QCCC, VV, Group Red Member
Def Stinger Project
South Eastern Ultra Monza Project