<VV> You can post your Corvair pictures on http://www.virtualcorvairclub.com for free.

Joe West joew at diveaz.com
Sun Mar 27 22:36:11 EST 2005

Hi Gang,

I've used this group for quite a few years as I've restored my Corvair and
I've found it to be invaluable.  There are a few things (like a nice search
engine for the archives) which could be better (and would help eliminate
redundant questions), but for the most part; virtual vairs is an excellent
resource.

I'm adding another resource for the group here to use to post images and
attachments, and for discussions if you choose.  The site is located at:

http://www.virtualcorvairclub.com

This site will hopefully soon contain a complete searchable archive of the
virtual vair email majordomo and some other nice features that some may find
useful.

The forum is still in beta format, I'd welcome your comments and
suggestions.

Also... I'm looking to add some moderators, experts in their area.  If,
after looking at the forum, you are interested in becoming a moderator,
please email me at:

joew at diveaz.com

Kind Regards,

Joe West